Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tales Through Instagram: A's Visit to the Bay State


I had planned on posting this earlier, but the start of semester has gotten the best of me. Anyways, A made his way up for a visit to the Bay State during my winter break, and we had the most wonderful time. We toured breweries, ice skated, and did a whirlwind tour of Cape Cod, just to name a few things.  It was nice to finally spend more than two days together, and I'm really excited to spend a good amount of time with him again in March. I've also reached the point where I see a faint light at the end of this long distance tunnel; come July I'll be in AZ starting my grad program, my assistantship, and continuing to cultivate my relationship with A. Honestly, I could ramble on and on about what a super time we both had, but I'll let these photos speak for themselves:














0 comments:

Post a Comment